About James Funeral Service
We are proud to be Independent Funeral Directors, and as a small family business we aim to give each family we are privileged to serve, the individual touch, our family caring for your family. At the time of need, we are on hand to give support and guidance at every stage.
On making your first contact with us, we will make an appointment to meet with you, either at our office or in the comfort of your home to discuss the arrangements for the funeral and to answer any questions you may have.
- Worldwide repatriation
- Traditional horse-drawn funerals and other transportation options
- Extensive coffin & casket selection, from the Traditional to the Contemporary
- Assistance in choosing and ordering Floral tributes
- Order of Service and other Funeral stationery
- Releasing of Doves in memory of a loved one as a symbol of peace
- Administration of charitable donations, including individual online Donation web page
- Assistance with placing death notices in the press
- Monumental masonry